TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
– Information that you provide to us when contacting us through our website (including your email address);
– Information that you post to our website/social media platforms for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
– Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
– Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
– Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
– Administer our website and business;
– Personalise our website for you;
– enable your use of the services available on our website;
– Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
– Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
– send you marketing communications relating to our business or our clients which we think may be of interest to you, by post, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
– Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
– Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
– Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
– Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website/social media platforms, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
– To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, our clients’ websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to lucibellotravel.com using cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional user experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Where cookie technology is not available, an anonymous identifier may be used. An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters used for the same purposes as a cookie.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket. Cookies allow sites like lucibellotravel.com to deliver you a personalised user experience.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
We use the following types of cookie:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Performance (3rd Party) cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
The list below details the cookies used on Lucibello Travel. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose. If the party reads something other than ‘Lucibello Travel, these are our third party business partners who help us to enhance your browsing experience.
Google Analytics (including Universal Analytics and Google Analytics for Display Advertisers)
Duration of cookies:
Session (or Transient) Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer’s memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
Persistent cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can also store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that certain experiences on our website may be limited. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
This website is owned and operated by Lucibello AG.
We are registered in Switzerland under registration number CHE-407.067.496 and our registered head office is at Baarerstrasse 8, 6300 Zug.